SAYCO Heating and Air Conditioning offers:
- Over 60 years of service
- Family-owned business
- Financing available
- Free Estimates
- 24-hour emergency service
- Radio-dispatched trucks
- Repair all makes and models
- Factory-trained technicians
- Mechanical contractors
- Residential, Commercial, Industrial
- Full sheet metal fabrication shop
- Duct cleaning
- Residential and commercial maintenance
- Sales, Service, Installation
- Licensed, Bonded, Fully insured
- Visa, MasterCard and Discover accepted
- “A Tradition of Quality–A Name You Can Trust
Evaluating a dealer
Evaluating a dealer takes a little more brainwork. This is an important process, however, because choosing the right dealer can make the difference between getting the most comfort and efficiency for your money or, getting stuck with a system that doesn’t meet your needs.
Here are some tips on evaluating a dealer:
- Ask the dealers you are considering how long they’ve been in business. Common sense says that older, more established companies will have a better record or customer satisfaction.
- Check to see the dealer’s contractor’s license. Dealers must have a license to receive the permits needed for the job. And, only licensed HVAC contractors can legally purchase the refrigerant needed for air conditioners and heat pumps.
- Ask for references. Then, follow up by calling those people and asking them how satisfied they were with the dealer. Try to ask specific questions, about the dealer’s timeliness, ability to follow through on start and finish times, etc.
Questions you may want to ask
The following is a list of questions you may want to ask a dealer when you are trying to make a selection. This list was prepared by the Air Conditioning Contractors of America (ACCA).
- Will the contractor listen to your needs?
- Is the contractor complying with state and local codes?
- Has the contractor provided you with a list of professional, business and trade references?
- Does the contractor have continuous formal training for their co-workers to assure YOU the best quality job?
- Is the contractor in good standing with the Better Business Bureau?
- Has the contractor given you performance guarantees in writing?
- If anything goes wrong during installation, does the contractor have adequate insurance to cover your losses?
- Will the contractor stand behind your installation?
- Can the contractor service your new system in the future?
- Will the contractor install your new system in a timely, professional manner?
- Is the contractor financially responsible?
- Does the contractor drug test and background screen all of its co-workers to assure the stability of its co-workers?
- Has the contractor provided you with a list of satisfied customers?
Making the decision: If your contractor cannot say YES to all the above, call us at SAYCO Heating and Air Conditioning (520) 887-2926.